To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Responsible for assisting in identifying, implementing, maintaining and renewing successful, highly compliant National Account agreements
· Functions as a key contact for current National Account customers within assigned account package and geographic area
· Manage agreements that deliver strong revenue and profits for the Company and Owner/Distributors
· Responsible for identifying potential cross-selling opportunities for further verticals, Procurement Services, and other supplyFORCE services to current national customers
· Possess in-depth understanding of customer’s MRO procurement processes and needs
· Builds and maintains relationships with Participating Distributors to enhance communication and contract performance
· Works and engages with the cross-functional teams, such as e-commerce, IT, Accounting and Procurement Services departments to ensure efficient and successful contract implementations
· Manages all supplyFORCE and assigned distributor targets to meet or exceed contract goals and requirements
· Schedules and conducts Quarterly business reviews and customer events to review performance and enhance communication between the customer, supplyFORCE and our distributors
· Reviews monthly/quarterly sales volume and cost savings reports internally, with distributors and with customer to identify issues (e.g. Compliance) and opportunities for growth
· Responsibility for assisting in the coordination and completion of all RFI, RFP and RFQ requests Tied to their assigned accounts
· Conducts and coordinates capabilities, contract implementation and other supplyFORCE presentations to customer and distributor organizations
· Collaborates and works in conjunction with Company’s pricing group to establish, maintain and renew manufacturer negotiations to support contracts and demonstrate value to our customers and Owner-Member distributors
· Develop a functional project plan for contract implementation that addresses the customer’s needs as described in the Supply Agreement, working closely with the Business Development Manager, Director, Contract Management, Contract Manager, Participating Distributor, and Customer
· Collaborates with Finance team to ensure each client is paying within terms, responsible for escalation and remedy with any past due clients
· Oversight of successful implementation to Order Loop, works closely with E-Implementation team to ensure all timelines are adhered and all necessary documents are available relating to internal and external stakeholders
· Ongoing responsibility for Open Order statusing by utilizing assigned transactional team for support and execution to ensure positive client experience and regular updates
· Efficiently utilizes the Contract Manager to meet supplyFORCE KPI’s such as, achieving annual sales budget, maximizing sales, cost savings, gap reporting issues and administrative support to maximize face-to-face selling time with customers and Owner Members.
· Responsible for regularly updating the Account Management Plans in Hubspot for respective account package and coordinating maintenance of the Implementation Workbook
· Manages travel and entertainments expenses within budgetary allowance
· Handles any other corporate duties and/or projects, as assigned, for the benefit of the organization
Minimum four years’ experience in the Industrial Distribution industry with national account contract management and implementation experience and/or sales account management experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
supplyFORCE delivers multi-category MRO (maintenance, repair, and operating) supply chain solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. Our member network of 200+ distributors with more than 2500 branch locations, support each customer plant location with local inventory and best-in-class services at the lowest total cost.
supplyFORCE offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental, vision, and prescription
· Annual bonus
· Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
· 401(k) contributions and fully vested company match
· Company paid STD, LTD and Life insurance.
· Voluntary life and AD&D coverage available
· Voluntary ancillary coverages for hospital, accident, and critical care
· EAP – Employee Assistance Plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Referral Bonus
· Generous Paid time off (PTO) and holiday schedule
supplyFORCE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Candidates must be local to one of the following locations: King of Prussia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Huntsville, AL, Denver, CO, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, or Minneapolis, MN.